If you are consistent enough, you will get WHAT you want.
Each of the pieces must be in balance and in the right order. Everything you say and everything you do has to prove what you believe. A WHY is just a belief. That’s all it is. HOWs are the actions you take to realise that belief. And WHATs are the results of those actions.
What results do you wish to acquire?
- Feeling fitter and healthier
- More physical energy and performance
- Better body condition
- Lower body fat percentage
- Muscle tone & strength
- Improved exercise performance & aerobic capacity
- Reduced silent inflammation, a link to most chronic diseases
- Stronger bones
- Stronger immune system
- Sharper thinking and productivity
- Heighten sense of well-being & no mood swings
- Better sleep
- Improved skin quality & elasticity
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased work productivity